IPL ( Indian Premier League ) is the most Popular Cricket league in the World. This Will be the 13th Season if the IPL in year 2020 where 8 different teams will play with each other. IPL is organized by the BCCI. The Points of each team is deiced after the match if a team had won or loss the IPL Match. Here We will even tell you the Points Paraments on which the points of a teams is Calculated for the IPL points Table.
IPL 2020 Points Table : IPL Teams Ranking, Standings – Indian Premier League
|1||Royal Chellengers Bangalore||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Chennai Super Kings||-||-||-||-||0||0|
|4||Kings XI Punjab||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- CSK Tickets 2020 : How To Book Chennai Super Kings Tickets 2020
- KXIP Tickets 2020 : How To book Kings XI Punjab Tickets 2020
- RCB Tickets 2020 : How To Book Royal Challangers Bangalore Tickets 2020
- RR Tickets 2020 : How To Book Rajasthan Royals Tickets 2020
- IPL 2020 Schedule
team’s net run rate is calculated by deducting from the average runs per over scored by that team throughout the competition, the average runs per over scored against that team throughout the competition.
To use this example:
A team A had scored, so far in the tournament:
- Against team 1, 254 runs (for 6 wkts) from 47.2 overs
- Against team 2, 199 runs (for 9 wkts) from 50 overs
- Against team 3, 225 runs (for 7 wkts) from 50 overs
Across the three games, team A scored 678 runs in a total of 147 overs and 2 balls (actually 147.333 overs), a rate of 678/147.333 or 4.602 rpo.
Teams opposing team A scored:
- Team 1, 253 (for 5 wkts) from 50 overs.
- Team 2, 110 all out from 35.2 overs.
- Team 3, 103 all out from 41 overs.
In the case of team 2 and team 3, because they were all out before their allotted 50 overs expired, the run rate is calculated as if they had scored their runs over the full 50 overs.
Therefore, the run-rate scored against team A across the first three games is calculated on the basis of 466 runs in a total of 50 + 50 + 50 = 150 overs, a rate of 466/150 or 3.107 rpo.
The net run-rate is, therefore,
4.602 Run-rate for
– 3.107 Run-rate against
+ 1.495 ANSWER